Beta Gamma Sigma is the national scholastic honor society in the field of business administration. Membership is limited to outstanding graduates of colleges accredited by the American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business. It is the highest academic honor that a student in business or management can obtain.
- Encourage and honor high academic achievement by students of business and management through chapters in business programs accredited by AACSB International.
- Foster in Beta Gamma Sigma members an enduring commitment to the founding principles and values of the Society: honor and integrity, the pursuit of wisdom, and earnestness.
- Support the advancement of business thought and practice to encourage lifelong learning.
- Enhance the value of Beta Gamma Sigma for students and alumni members in their professional lives.
- Advance the visibility and reputation of Beta Gamma Sigma.
- In the top 5 percent of their junior class
- In the top 10 percent of their senior class and meet certain course residency requirements
- In the top 20 percent of those receiving masters degrees