The FMA National Honor Society recognizes and rewards scholastic achievement and is the only international honorary specifically for students of finance. It is one of the highest academic honors that a student in finance can obtain.
- To encourage and reward scholarship and accomplishments of finance students.
- To promote the advancement of finance in the business world.
- To foster integrity in the conduct of financial activities.
- An overall GPA of 3 or higher
- A Junior or Senior standing
- Completed at least four finance classes
- A GPA in finance of 3.25 or better
- An overall GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Completed two finance classes beyond the required course
- A GPA in finance graduate courses of 3.5 or better