The Pre-Med LLC Program is designed to assist UNF students in establishing a support network within the University and the community in order to improve student success in and out of the classroom, while simultaneously developing competitive candidates for admission to professional schools in the medical field.
- Develop academic skills that will foster continued student success
- Facilitate networking skills between students and professionals in the medical profession
- Provide a support network to improve successful transition to UNF
- Improve student academic success and social wellness
- Inform students of the level of academic rigor required for a career in the medical fields
- Provide support and guidance for success on professional school admissions exams
- Provide support and guidance for successfully assembling competitive professional school applications