- UNF students enrolled in Project Thrive & registered through the DRC
- The purpose of the THRIVE community is to provide young adults with Asperger’s the opportunity to have a full college experience by residing in UNF housing.
- Students in the THRIVE theme community will live in House 18 of Osprey Fountains.
- As a member of the THRIVE community, you will:
- Build close relationships/friendships with other THRIVE students and the great UNF community
- Develop essential skills to independent living
- Be provided support through the THRIVE mentorship program
- Students wishing to join the THRIVE community must be registered with the Disability Resource Center. All placement decisions are made by the DRC.
2 People | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours